Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Hello, and welcome to my blog

Hi, my name is Dovile. I'll tell more bout myself later. And for now I want to share what I am going to show on this blog.

  • Quilting. This is one of my favourite things. I have so much projects planned ahead, but what I am missing is time. When I find some time I start quilting like crazy. But crazy doesn't always mean perfect. Here is one of my projects that I' am going to share in latter posts:
  • Beads. This is also quite interesting thing for me. Once I got a bead ball flue, but latter in separate post about it. Here are some bead balls that I made:



  • Photography. I love taking pictures. They save a moment or a beautiful scenery, which you love and can’t see every day. Or a work that I give away or anything else that needs to be perpetuated. And so I’ll show here some pictures that I take. Including my works here are some: 




  • Inspiration. I plan to talk about what inspires me to do some stuff. I’m lazy, I know that. And that’s why I need a good motivation or something that inspires me. So wait for it. :)
  • Decoration with natural materials. This thing, technique or something, I don’t even know how to name it. And I still don’t. I don’t have any specific name for it. So for now I’ll go with: decoration with natural materials. But still this is something I want to share. And so you decide is it worth your look: 


  • Other. I believe I’ll find some more things that interest me. And of course I’m going to share them here. So I leave this point for them.


Hope you’re interested and that you’ll stay for some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment