Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Inspiration: Music



With this post I start a post cycle about inspiration. What kind of things inspires and motivates me.

For me the most important inspiration is music. When I am sewing or cooking or writing or doing something else I always have a music playing in the background. I don’t have a particular taste in music. I don’t have a preference. I just listen to something that makes me moving. It could be rock, pop, country or even classical music.

And for some time I’ve been playing a soundtrack of few specific groups so I guess now they are my favorite:

Owl city. This one has inspired me for a long time. I started listening to them from a song: Fireflies and found many more amazing singles. And they’re quite unique themselves I guess:


One Republic. This ones’ story is similar to the previous. But the song I fell in love was: all the right moves. And recently when I was in a big depression their song: Counting Stars pulled me out of it. So now I’m thankful and probably in love with them:



Imagine Dragons. Wow not many things to say about this one. Just that one song connected with my heart and I started listening more to them:



These are kind of from one genre, but still I have a lot if songs that inspire me, but not many groups. And without this music I can’t work properly. How could I possibly dance from my sewing machine to my ironing table? Well anyways I hope that it was helpful. If you have a suggestion or yours favorite music inspires you, please share and tell me about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment