Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday



I have to admit that I had zero luck with my flickr problems. But that can’t stop me from writing my blog, right? So for now I have to suck it up and endure a little but without flickr. And now about what I am working right now on:

 
 

From these fabrics I am making a HST pillow. My first pillow cover can’t wait to see how it turns out. I am using a block from Jeni Bakers' blog. That block is in one of her tutorials Half-Square Triangle Block of the Month. I am using February and August blocks. I will give it away so I have remember to take some pictures. A note for myself :)


Not long time ago at the store I noticed a new cookies. What drew me to them was a part of their name "Mini". I have to admit I have a weakness toward small, mini things. They are so cute and so I collect them. And so these cookies were perfect for me, but not only they were cute, they were delicious also. And I had to have some tea with them.


This is one of my favorite tea collection. I love "LOYD" tea. It's really delicious. And so I had some tea with my cookies on my quilted potholder:


 And the cookies they're really small.... Anyways hope you'll join for a cup of tea :)


No comments:

Post a Comment