Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Thrift finds

It's been quite a long time. But moving to another city and starting collage was quite difficult for me. But not in a bad way. I'm quite interested in the things I have for homework. The bad thing is that I have less time to craft, relax, blog. But I hope to get into the routine and find some time.
And since I'm in a new city I decided to go and have some thrift time. And I found something very interesting. First is the bunny. A playboy pillow bunny. I'm not fond of it, but my sister has pillow covers with this bunny. And a good friend of mine like it. So it wont stay with me for too long.


 One more thing I found was four forks. They are in quite bad shape, but I like their handles. It's like there's some air in them. They look really unique and interesting. And I am hist in love with them.


I really enjoy what I bought and I hope to update my blog every few days. I can't promise that I will, because anything can happens in life, but I'll try my best.

Have a nice day,
Dovile

“Creativity takes courage. ”

 ― Henri Matisse 
*


*I'll try to put a quote every once in a while. I love them and also they motivate me. So I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment