Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Wallet that I remade

How fast does the time flow? Because it seem that not long ago I posted about my thrift finds. Well it was yesterday... So since I don't have a lot of time. It's time to go to sleep because otherwise I'll be a zombie tomorrow. And so today I just decided to jump in quickly to share one of my old projects.

Front of the wallet
Few years back I remade a wallet. It was my sister and she threw it away. Probably because it wasn't in a good shape. But for me it was a good thing, I actually could redo it and make it unique. Since it was original pink I decided to use pink fabric. And not to get it dirty I used dark brown. For the pattern I choose hexagons. Actually it was my first time using them. And I fell in love with them immediately. It's seen in my other projects.

Back of the wallet
I'm happy how it turned out. I was really proud to take it out in the store or market.

For now I'm succeeding my plan to post more recently. And I'm proud of myself for that.

Have a nice day, Dovile



“I dream my painting and I paint my dream.”
 ― Vincent van Gogh

No comments:

Post a Comment