Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

This weekend

This weekend I did a lot of homework.


I understood that if I want to have free weekends and some time to craft I had to do my homework each day that it is given. But to do that I have to do upcoming weeks homework. There was so much that I managed to finish half of it. That means next week will be less stressfula! And probably even some free time!So there were no crafting for me. But still I had to eat. So I made buckwheat tucked pepper.


It turned out delicious. Tomorrow I'm making more! Also these past few days I am really into fruit cocktails. Banana, apple, water is my favorite combination so far.

So this weekend was really productive. A lot of things done, food tasted. :)

Best wishes, Dovile



“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
 ― Eleanor Roosevelt
 

2 comments:

  1. Dovile, I am 80 years old living in Arkansas, USA. My grandfather came to America from Lithuania many years ago. That is why I clicked on your blog. I quilt and just made a baby quilt for my grand daughter who is expecting a baby boy in January. I appreciate your interest in refurbishing the wallet as I was an antique dealer for 30 yrs. Much of what I sold required dusting, redoing or brightrening up items before I sold them. I have an apple tree in my back yard and this summer I picked and sliced up apples to put in freezer for pies this winter. I would share if you were closer. By the way you express yourself very well in the English language. Should you reply, you may use your native language as there is an option to translate on this site.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada for your nice comment :) I am glad I that I am not the only one that loves bringing old stuff to life. I also wish to be closer to USA. And I would love a slice of your apple pie :)

      Delete