Pages

Monday, October 20, 2014

Apple addiction

It's time to admit my biggest addiction in autumn and beginning of  winter. It's apples.


I love them. They are so delicious. I eat them raw, just slice up and fill my belly. I can live only on them. But I don't do that. I eat normal food. Like proper breakfast. And dinner. But for lunch I take apples to my collage and eat them there. Simple yet delicious way. And my favorite way to eat apples is sliced. But to cut them up every time. It gets boring soon. So my mom found an alternative. That is a slicer. It divides apple in 8 equal slices. And takes the middle out. How awesome is that!


 And my mom really knows me. She also found an apple shaped cutting table just for me. And I am in love with it!


And now the most used tools in my kitchen are my apple slicer and apple shaped cutting table.

Preparing a post about what I am working on right now. Hope to finish it soon :)

Best wishes, Dovile :)





“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”
 ― Dr. Seuss


No comments:

Post a Comment